We are looking for experienced Industrial Automation professionals to join our Engineering team.
This full time position will hold you responsible for understanding the customer business problems and help them on Digital Transformation.
Solution Architect-Industry 4.0
- Understanding the customer pain points, and requirements in detail and Identify the areas for Digital Transformation
- Crafting Solutions using various Industry 4.0 Technologies
- Preparation of System Designs & Architecture
- Product selection, Project Estimation, and BOM Preparation
- Presales technical support to sales team including Technical Meetings and Presentation at customer place
- Act as a transformation consultant to clients and internal team
- Engineering Documentation: Project Design Submittals, and Project Documentation
- Understanding and analysing the trends in the Industry.
- B-Tech in EEE/EC/IC/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- 3+ years of experience in Industrial Automation/IIoT/Industrial Communication field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to discuss complex technology with a variety of audiences
- Excellent presentation skill
- Good knowledge about business and process know-how in line with Automation & Control industry
- Good knowledge in Industrial Communication Systems, and Software Systems
- Technical knowledge of automation products and exposure to Automation & Control industry