We are looking for experienced Automation professionals to join our Industrial Automation Division.
This full time position will hold you responsible for Understanding the Customer requirements and Designing, and Estimation of Automation & Control System to meet requirement.
Solution Architect – Control & Automation
- The candidate will be responsible for understanding the customer requirements and to architect an Optimised Quality Solution
- Design Quality Control and Instrumentation Solutions for various Industrial customer requirements
- Project Estimation, and BOM Preparation
- Product selection: Measurement & Analytics Instruments (Flow Transmitter, PT, DPT, LT etc) & Control System products (PLC, SCADA, HMI, RIOs, RTU, etc)
- Preparation of System Designs & Architecture.
- Share experience / knowledge to help solve complex technical problems
- Pre-sales technical support to sales team including Technical Meetings and Presentation at customer place
- Act as a domain consultant to clients and internal team
- Engineering Documentation: Project Design Submission, and Project Documentation
- Understanding and analysing the trends in Automation & Control industry
- B-Tech in EEE/EC/IC/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation.
- +3 yr of experience in Industrial Automation field.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to discuss complex technology with a variety of audiences
- Excellent presentation skill
- Technical knowledge of automation products and exposure to Automation & Control industry